Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$69
$109
$100
  • Room Service
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$87
$51
  • Free Internet
$81
  • Free Internet
Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$45
Travelodge
6,309 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staycar parkingstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2008

Fab location, really friendly and effiicient staff. Only downside is the menu in the Runway Bar could do with an overhall.
Great start to our holiday, will definitely be booking again.

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank Samjf
Reviewed June 20, 2008

Stayed 5 nights on business, overall an excellent Hotel, Stylish, clean, well appointed and well maintained. Little thinks make all the difference, Rooms were spotless, staff very friendly and efficient. In the restaurants and Bars the glasses, cutlery and crockery sparkled, tables were correctly laid, food was hot etc. Parking easy, access by train and air good, minor criticism – not a lot, restaurant a littlie pricey perhaps

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank TonySIpswich
Reviewed June 17, 2008

I stayed at the Radisson SAS before our flight out in May and thought it was wonderful. The facilities are great and it is so close to the terminals. Only a 2 minute walk to terminal 2. Will definately stay there again

• Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank gazzawinsford
Reviewed June 17, 2008

I have just returned from my second stay at this hotel in a month. The first I was a single female traveller staying in an italian themed business class room and I felt extremely comfortable and safe. I had room service on both nights which was gorgeous and delivered within moments of putting the phone down. I had a great stay and the staff are amazing. THE STAFF proved to be even more amazing...(read LOVELY) during my second stay.

My husband checked in first (He was already in the UK following deployment, I hadn't seen him for ages)! Husband met me at the airport (3 min walk through walkway), on his knees with a rose in his mouth! Went to hotel (where we had booked a suite). On arrival there was a comp bottle of champagne and a really excellent suite (complete with hot bubble bath surrounded by candles, and 2 seperate bathrooms...a must to keep the romance alive!). I'm not saying this is how it will always be or that we got a bargain, but the fact that the staff went that bit further to help my husband do this for me (they provided the candles and the rose!) is wonderful!

Early the next day after collecting our son from family we took him for breakfast and explained he was not down as a guest...No Problem, and he was made to feel very welcome. I LOVE THIS HOTEL and will continue to do so until it lets me down!

Room service - Good food and speedy. Rooms-Great. Location- Fab . (we stayed at the radisson edwardian (city centre) the following night and I wish we had cancelled and remained where we were as it's only an easy 20 min train to centre). Service - Fantastic. BAD POINT - The ice machine needs replacing as it's too slow! BEST POINT - A UK hotel offering a friendly, respectful and wonderful all round service!

• Stayed: June 2008
2  Thank KMKEurope
Reviewed June 14, 2008

We stayed here on the 23rd of May 2008. We booked a double and a twin. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a lovely gentlemen who took our luggage. When we signed in we were told they were over booked, so they upgraded us to a business class suite free of charge. We went to our room and our luggage was brought up for us minutes after getting to our room. As you walked into our double bedroom a connecting door led of to a seperate living area with a sofa, chairs and tv, and this room then connected to the twin room we had also booked. The view from our room was wonderful, you could see the airport and the planes landing. So as you can imagine we were more than happy with our rooms. We later got room service which was lovely, only one complaint, way too much, could not eat it all, but it was fantastic. Slept like babies and you cant hear any noise. Had breakfast, again lovely just a liitle too much. We had help with our luggage and then a 5 minute walk to T2. Staff are wonderful, hotel is immaculate and we will be staying here again in december before we go on holiday for christmas. Room 908 Mr Hudson.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family