We stopped here just for 1 night but we were really impressed. Rooms are lovely and spacious and very clean. We opted for a suite room which was slightly more expensive but worth it as we got a sitting room with dining table so plenty of room. The restaurant and bar area are a lovely place to enjoy a meal and drinks. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice. Ideal location for a night out around Manchester. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott