Stayed at Victoria & Albert hotel for one night to celebrate my husbands birthday. The staff were very helpful. The room was a generous size with exposed brick wall and wooden beams. The double bed was huge and was very comfortable with good quality bedding. The location was good very close to the city centre. We thought the parking was expensive so we parked in the car park next to the hotel which was £8 for twenty four hours. I would stay here again if I am ever in Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott