Impressed from start to finish. Got there way before check-in but they changed rooms around us to accommodation us early. Valet parking is expensive at £16 but gives peace of mind I guess. If you're feeling frugal, you could definitely get it cheaper elsewhere. The hotel itself is beautiful; very clean and stylish and the bar is great for a quick drink. The room was large and the bed comfy. Another plus, and the reason we booked it in the first place, is because of the city centre location - about a five minute walk from Deansgate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott