“Very nice with new refurbishment”

Greens Restaurant - Didsbury
Ranked #111 of 2,325 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have been here a couple of times with my vegetarian and vegan friends. The food and atmosphere is very good and I've always enjoyed myself. The only thing that stops me rating excellent is that I never go unless I'm with veggie friends.

There are newer reviews for Greens Restaurant - Didsbury

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Another great evening at Green's. Georgia is an asset to the place. We had the usual house champagne which is highly recommended. For starters one of us had the croquettes and the other mushrooms both devine. For main the kofta and pie of the day - again both to die for. A trio of deserts for pudding. Another great meal for the lads from
Hull. Worth the journey. Excellent food atmosphere and service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

i love to go to greens although i cant visit too often now im dieting but its great for a special occasion.the black pudding is amazing as is all the other food ive ever had here,even my fiance who is not veggie would say this is his favourite restaurant and its the only place hes ever given 10/10 to.we visited on a thursday this time which was much busier than when usually go.we had a seat near the bar and kitchen so it was far too noisy and chaotic for us so we will choose a quieter day next time.the food is the best part and it keeps us coming back although the seats are a bit hard and i had back pain the whole of the next day.please put creme brulee back on the menu permanently,i love it !!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been going here forever - and hope to continue going there even for ever too. Food is not just good veggie but innovative too had sushi salad and the flavours were amazing.
I'm veggie but other half generally loves a good chunk of meat - but on our last visit we decided this was 'our' favourite restaurant - despite the absense of meat on the menu.

The only thing I think they should change is the swirly wallpaper - must be about 5 years old now and we think it is due a change!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have seen this restaurant grow from from 1 room to what it is now. Fantastic staff and fantastic vegetarian food. I am not a vegetarian but love the food here