“Customer Service that went boyond anything I have ever experienced”

Jurys Inn Manchester
Ranked #37 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed September 3, 2010

The hotel was excellent from the friendly check in staff who directed us to the nearest parking. We were able to check in early which was great as we were attending a wedding.
The room was bright clean and really comfortable. All the modern items were available. TV, hairdrier, tea and coffee etc.
I forgot my mascarra and the receptionist quickly directed me to the nearest shop...!

We slept soundly and the room was exactly the right temperature and lovely and dark which aided sleep.

The late night bar and catering was excellent although a little pricey but in any city that is to be expected.
As we left early to beat the traffic I packed rapidly and we checked out ...another easy process all done with a smile by the staff they couldn't do enough to get you on your way quickly.

Half an hour away I realised I had left a prized pair of GREEN shoes in the room and rang to see if they would send them on. Ewa housekeeper went immediately to the room and rang me back immediatley to say she had them and would send them on. Unfortunatley my town address was mispelled although the post code was correct so in true Post Office fashion the shoes went missing.

Ewa and Jenni the Deputy General Manager were fantastic following it up and locating them to Ireland! They managed to get them returned and then sent them special delivery to my home so I could have them for my holiday. It took nearly four weeks of chasing what other hotel would have bothered?

I will most definatley be going back and will always use Jurys Inn if one is available for a budget hotel they are the tops.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2010

We booked this last minute for a night out 3 of us were having in Manchester, at £20 each we didn't expect much, just a clean bed and towels. We were surprised to find that the hotel was lovely! Our room was newly refurbished and modern and the staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. Even when we rolled in at 4am and asked from more tea bags :) The hotel is situated right next to Deansgate Locks and only a short walk from Canal Street (even though we got a taxi home which cost £2.30!) Fantastic stay!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2010

We have just spent three nights at Jurys and we were impressed from the minute we saw the hotel. From the outside it looked clean and modern and inside we were greeted by a very friendly member of staff who took an interest in our reasons for visiting. She gave us a map and explained how to get to the centre of the city and pointed out the bus-stop for the Trafford centre-for those who wish to visit it's practically on the doorstep.
Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable and the tea and coffee station was a plus.
The hotel is conveniently located just 3 minutes walk from Deansgate station and a 15 minute walk in to the centre, this was perfect for us, as we were able take advantage of all Manchester has to offer without being too close to the centre. There are various bars and eateries just round the corner and many restaurants, just 5 to 10 minutes walk away.
To sum up we would recommend this hotel and hope to go back soon.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We were happy with our one night stay in this hotel. Room was clean, staff were helpful, location's good and decent value for money. Would probably stay again!

However, our room had a noisy air con unit which made a lot of noise around 5am for no apparent reason (it wasn't on) and woke us up. At first, we thought a neighbouring room had the shower on, but soon figured out the air con had a mind of its own..

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Have stayed here a number of times over the past two years. Always on business. Good value, with clean spacious rooms. Well located near G-Mex and handy for parking.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Stayed for 4 nights in this hotel having never been to Manchester. For the price I paid (~GBP30+/night) I must say the experience far exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean, spacious (for some reason I had a room with a spare single bed beside my double one) and looked to have newly-refurbished. Wouldn't say it's right smack in the city centre for I had to walk about 10 minutes to, say, Arndale, but location is good enough for me.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2010

The hotel was rather average.The hotel was well situated for where i wanted to be, as i was visiting family in the area. The hotels cleanliness was satisfactory. Not sure i would return though.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo