“A little disappointed......”
Review of Thomas - CLOSED

Thomas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cane & Grain is set over 3 floors comprising of The Ground Floor Tap Room, The First Floor Bar and The Liars Lounge. It's all about Rum, Ribs, Bourbon & Beer at C&G and each floor has them all in abundance.
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Three course for £15......

The sardines for starter looked lovely, grilled just right colour, tasted excellent, Infact right in every way...... lol...... I don't even know why I ordered it I hate fish with bones in..... but besides this point full marks highly recommend it.

Then I had the lamb tagine. Didn't help that I've just come back from Marrakesh and a weeks full so I'm using it as a bench mark. I was a little what disappointed by taste and standard. And a little salty, it was clear it wasn't cooked In the serving pot like it should be. I'd give it 5/10....... but cause it was salty I'm now giving 4/10

The 10% charge bumped bill up a little bit.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had tea here on 16th just prior to going to see Josh Groban. Not disappointed, convivial and contemporary ambience staffed by attentive caring people serving tasty food at reasonable cost. What more could you want.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Myself & 2 friends ate here a few weeks ago and were very impressed by the staff and the quality of the food.We decided to have many different starters as 'british style tapas'! and every one was beautiful and well though out. The wine list was good also, and a good atmosphere right in the centre of the Northern Quarter! What more could you want?? GO!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I recently celebrated my birthday at Thomas restaurant and bar.
I hired the upstairs area for my private party and also the downstairs bar before and after the party.
It was the perfect venue for my birthday party,the staff were lovely and made my night really special.
Also the nibbles I ordered for the party were delicious.
I'd highly recommend Thomas for a party or a meal

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wonderful food and excellent service, enjoyed every minute of my evening spent in this restaurant! Would rate this as high as any London michelin two star Restaurant. As for the atmosphere, professional yet relaxed and fun!