“Pre concert nosh”
Review of Thomas - CLOSED

Thomas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cane & Grain is set over 3 floors comprising of The Ground Floor Tap Room, The First Floor Bar and The Liars Lounge. It's all about Rum, Ribs, Bourbon & Beer at C&G and each floor has them all in abundance.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Pre concert nosh”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had tea here on 16th just prior to going to see Josh Groban. Not disappointed, convivial and contemporary ambience staffed by attentive caring people serving tasty food at reasonable cost. What more could you want.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Mix and Match”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Myself & 2 friends ate here a few weeks ago and were very impressed by the staff and the quality of the food.We decided to have many different starters as 'british style tapas'! and every one was beautiful and well though out. The wine list was good also, and a good atmosphere right in the centre of the Northern Quarter! What more could you want?? GO!!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Birthday Party”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I recently celebrated my birthday at Thomas restaurant and bar.
I hired the upstairs area for my private party and also the downstairs bar before and after the party.
It was the perfect venue for my birthday party,the staff were lovely and made my night really special.
Also the nibbles I ordered for the party were delicious.
I'd highly recommend Thomas for a party or a meal

New Ipswich, New Hampshire
“Fabulous food and wonderful people!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wonderful food and excellent service, enjoyed every minute of my evening spent in this restaurant! Would rate this as high as any London michelin two star Restaurant. As for the atmosphere, professional yet relaxed and fun!

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A little bit of Manchester magic...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Whenever I head back to Manchester from the Big Smoke, this is always the very first place I head to. I'm slightly obsessed by both their pizza and paella options, but on Sunday, it has to be their Sunday roasts. One of the best in the city! Add to this a comprehensive wine and drinks list, friendly staff and the best, albeit small, alfresco spot for sipping cocktails while watching the Northern Quarter world go by, this will always remain a firm favourite in my northern heart! Highly recommended!