“Group perfect”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Group perfect”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Perfectly pitched for our group of 8, food that was available (no fried foods, the fryer was broken) was fresh, well presented. Shame the staff had to be quite so patronising, but a group of 7 Aussies +1 soon overcame that.

• Visited April 2014

United Kingdom
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

As always, it is such a delight to eat here. I know some people think it is expensive, but we always feel it is great value considering you get such a high quality meal and it is not about the quantity... You just pick and mix, a lovely way to share a family dinner. We will not eat anywhere else when we are in manchester and the same can be said for cichettis in london... Why go somewhere else when you know you are going to have a great experience... Keep it up!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank holiday1717144
NORTH WEST
“Full breakfast with tea and toast for £7.95”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Been here a few times nice breakfast and if you get window seat great people watching place. Good service and fast . Nice toast and good quality products the sausages nice and home made has browns.

• Visited May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good service, food average”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I went with my parents and partner for dinner. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the service. Unfortunately food wasn't so good. Risotto and starters were delicious but the spaghetti with lobster were very dry and Lobster very tough.

I hope you take this on board as I expect much more from this restaurant and I would like to come back.

1 Thank Antonio G
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good but a little over priced”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I think the food at Cicchetti is superb, but I do think it is expensive for what you get and even though we spent about 80 for two (including a bottle of wine) I did leave feeling hungry!

Visited April 2014