“Our fav nandos!”

Ranked #792 of 2,356 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Even tho parrs wood is closer we still go here! It's our fav nandos and we eat here a lot!!!!!
The staff are great! Always! Plus the chicken here isn't halal (or at least it didn't used to be)
By far our fav nandos!

Clever nandos fallow field

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great for students who want a quick bite to eat before a night on the tiles.

Was very busy but staff were pleasant.

Brill location.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Took 6 children here a few weeks ago. Food was piping hot and the unlimited refill drinks were a god send !!! The staff were fantastic and even had a laugh with the children.
Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Went with two of my girlfriends for my 21st Birthday meal.
Food is fantastic as always and never fault the quality and value of chicken butterfly.
However the service was ridiculous. Myself and my friends ordered at the same time, yet one meal was delayed by over 20 mins whilst two meals went untouched and cold to wait for the other to arrive.
No explanation was offered, not even a sorry. If the service picked up a little, I'd be more willing to return!

1  Thank Veronica C
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I visited Nandos in Fallowfield Manchester on Saturday evening along with my daughter 11 and two of her class mates. The place was a buzz of activity. There was a queue but we were greeted almost immediately by a nandos staff member who advised of a 15 to 20 minute wait for a table for 4. Put our name on the list and then we waited. Plenty of smiles from staff and menus were provided to browse. About 10 minutes later we were seated. This is an informal dining experience. We ordered chicken wings a whole chicken and two portions of chips plus 4 soft drinks. These can be refilled as often as required. (self service) The chicken was cooked over the grill very tasty. We ordered the mildest flavour and added the Nandos spicy sauces as desired. Every one was fully satisfied. Great music here too. I would suggest this is an ideal place for families.Great and buzzy for groups of pals too. Saw quite a few couples there also but not good for romantic meal. It is not the 1st Nandos I have visited and I do enjoy this informal dining from time to time. The food is tasty and if you enjoy chicken then this is the best place to come. The girls really enjoyed their soft drinks and mixed and matched their flavours. Busy place on a Saturday evening but the queue was well managed and staff are obviously well able to cope. Like it a lot. No one will ever go to Nandos once.