“Great Neighbourhood Restaurant”
Review of Nectar Bistro

Nectar Bistro
Ranked #146 of 2,274 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BYO customer are welcome.
“Great Neighbourhood Restaurant”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have eaten at the Nectar countless times - usually as a twosome but sometimes as a group. Everything is great: tasty food, excellent value, lovely atmosphere. The owners & their staff are very friendly and the service is fantastic. I cannot recommend another Chorlton restaurant so highly.

• Visited November 2013

Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wide variety of dishes on menu, food was lovely and staff were attentive. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Lebanese food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been to Nectar on at least 4 occasions and never been disappointed. I went with two friends this week and we had a superb evening. The food is of the highest quality - the menu has a good range of dishes, and we were invited to try the special offer, which had starters and a main for £9.99. The three of us chose a range of vegetarian starters, including a delicious grilled halloumi, a tasty aubergine dip and hummous, with warm pitta-type bread. For the main course I had a really delicious, filling aubergine stew with a good portion of rice. The portions are very generous and, in fact, wonderful as it was I couldn't quite finish mine. My friends had two different dishes with lamb and chicken, and from their appreciative sounds these were every bit as tasty as mine. We enjoyed a very pleasant white Lebanese wine - one I'd definitely try again. The owner and the waiter were attentive, but never fussy. The music is at just the right sound level and evokes a very attractive Middle Eastern atmosphere. All in all this is a super venue and one I recommend to others.

• Visited June 2013
“Great Birthday Meal”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Went with family to celebrate sister-in-laws birthday, 7 of us in total. Really good meal and with the size of our party we were able to share starters etc. Main meals fab I had the mixed kebab which was easily large enough to share.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than just a taste of honey...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've just serendipitously visited Nectar with a friend whilst browsing for a lunchtime treat, and found the food delicious, the service excellent and the value for money top notch. I had stuffed vine leaves for starter, which were juicy and mouth watering. For main course I had the Sabzi... succulent lamb and spinach, augmented by black beans and dill. It was delicately cooked, and infused with wonderful flavour and texture. The service was impeccable, and the combined starter and main were on offer for only £9.99. A wonderful nugget of a find.

• Visited May 2013