Tripadvisor

Review of Oodles 'N' Oodles

Oodles 'N' Oodles
Ranked #1,636 of 2,841 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

External branding is great, as you enter warmly welcomed, decor is lovely but after that it's downhill.

Drinks - mojitos are far too sweet and flavour is well below par of any mocktails I've had.

Starters - Dynamite prawns looked great and did taste decent but all you think about is they are no way as good as PF changs and just a weak imitation. Glass is more than 50% full of lettuce which is very misleading.

Mains - Not being a fan of noodles ordered egg fried rice which was the worst version I've ever had. Literally boiled rice with few pieces of egg, clearly no idea how to make.

Chicken chilli black bean was decent but all other dishes friends ordered with noodles were significantly underwhelming, bland and boring.

Dessert - Lost any hope after the first two courses and didn't want to risk another let down.

Service - On a somewhat postive note waitresses were friendly but not all were very familiar with the menu and didn't offer recommendations.

Waitress that took payment for bill actually took the gratuity intended for the waitress who actually served us

Overall 4/10, restaurant only worth looking at as you drive by.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So I came here with my friend for a first time.
Okay the decor is cute but the service is so SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
I order a ribeye steak well medium who was not cooked properly so I ask to send it back to be cook in the good way. So the manager told me it’s cool properly it’s the light . F kidding me the light ???!!! So he said that the plate can’t be take out from the bills so I order a plate of noddles instead because I just eat a bit of the steak and nothing else.. shame to grow money and the manager don’t know how commerce is suppose to be.
I’ve got a lots of people who follow me and you can’t be sure that I will make a bad promotion about your branch in Manchester. Thank you for nothing.

3  Thank Hobid_amour
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came with a friend for her 21st birthday had very mixed reviews initially but we thought to try it ourselves and decide the verdict. The atmosphere was beautiful the food was great, service was impeccable. The staff were so lovely and so attentive, Bianca served my friend and I and she was so genuinely nice, it’s hard to come across staff that are as lovely as she was and it’s people like her that make you want to come back. She looked after us so well and helped to surprise my friend for her birthday. It’s fair to say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would happily return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very poor service. No care and attention. Food portions were pathetic. The quality was poor as I think they ran out of food. If you pay less attention to decor and more emphasis on food and service, probably you will survive. Get some grip and learn from your Birmingham branch.

2  Thank 642naveed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food quality was really good and so the quantity as well as reasonable in price too. Food was served hot. Service was v slow though. Staff was very polite. Waited for 25 min to get a table which I think is fine. Also ordered takeaway but fries and cole slaw were missing. Asked to get the two but only got fries. We just left without cole slaw as had to wait for further 30 minutes. Overall i would say its worth a visit. No alcohol is served which is plus. However it was little hot inside because of live kitchen. I think they are just new so it will take them sometime to make their service fast n to succumb the weekend pressure.