“Waste of time and money. I put one star because we can’t put less.”
Review of Oodles 'N' Oodles

Oodles 'N' Oodles
Ranked #1,636 of 2,819 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So I came here with my friend for a first time.
Okay the decor is cute but the service is so SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
I order a ribeye steak well medium who was not cooked properly so I ask to send it back to be cook in the good way. So the manager told me it’s cool properly it’s the light . F kidding me the light ???!!! So he said that the plate can’t be take out from the bills so I order a plate of noddles instead because I just eat a bit of the steak and nothing else.. shame to grow money and the manager don’t know how commerce is suppose to be.
I’ve got a lots of people who follow me and you can’t be sure that I will make a bad promotion about your branch in Manchester. Thank you for nothing.

3  Thank Hobid_amour
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Came with a friend for her 21st birthday had very mixed reviews initially but we thought to try it ourselves and decide the verdict. The atmosphere was beautiful the food was great, service was impeccable. The staff were so lovely and so attentive, Bianca served my friend and I and she was so genuinely nice, it’s hard to come across staff that are as lovely as she was and it’s people like her that make you want to come back. She looked after us so well and helped to surprise my friend for her birthday. It’s fair to say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would happily return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very poor service. No care and attention. Food portions were pathetic. The quality was poor as I think they ran out of food. If you pay less attention to decor and more emphasis on food and service, probably you will survive. Get some grip and learn from your Birmingham branch.

2  Thank 642naveed
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Food quality was really good and so the quantity as well as reasonable in price too. Food was served hot. Service was v slow though. Staff was very polite. Waited for 25 min to get a table which I think is fine. Also ordered takeaway but fries and cole slaw were missing. Asked to get the two but only got fries. We just left without cole slaw as had to wait for further 30 minutes. Overall i would say its worth a visit. No alcohol is served which is plus. However it was little hot inside because of live kitchen. I think they are just new so it will take them sometime to make their service fast n to succumb the weekend pressure.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

A very disappointing experience, food was cold, asked for it to be served again, was cold again.
Wont be going there again.

2  Thank 120waqars