“Excellent food, service and ambience”

Don Marco Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 2,345 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Don Marconi inequalities of the best Italian Restaurants in the city. The food is consistently good - only one complaint - I wish you would bring the duck breast and leg in cherry jus back onto the menu - That was may favourite and I miss it!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My partner and I visited Don Marcos for the first time this evening and we will certainly be returning asap. The staff were all great and the atmosphere was relaxed. We both thought that the food was wonderful. I started with the scallops - OMG - succulent and tender, the best ever. Its my birthday very soon, and no prizes for guessing where Id like to celebrate it :) I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Unique al fresco experience in northern climes all year round - all staff I've encountered are so charming but Luigi and Miguel two names I know to faces. Authentic pizza, great carpaccio and amazing Lobster pasta. Grazie!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We were walking in that area and we found this restaurant very charmy... The food was amazing a delicious calzone and a fantastic ravioli. We had a perfect lunch for a very good price!!! We recomend...

1  Thank Geanym
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Four of us just ate here and the food and service was excellent. I had scallops to start and lamb for main and it was cooked to perfection. Everyone was very happy with what they ordered. Will definitely come back.