“Bella Bella”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Oh my goodness what a find, we were in the city meeting up with friends who were also travelling from Suffolk and on recommendation of the concierge in the hotel, we wandered in last Saturday night at 8pm not expecting to get a table and after a few minutes wait we were ushered to a table in the outside area.
It was a really warm summer evening and we ordered prosecco whilst checking out the menus.
We all ordered starters we ordered calamari - crabcakes with a tomato sauce and two lots of the prawns on tuscan bread, I could have eaten about 4 portions of the prawns alone, they were amazing, something you could only ever have in a restaurant and the prawns were huge, delicious.
For main course we ordered, monkfish, ravioli, linguine and clams and I had the seafood skewer, plump pieces of prawn, swordfish and scallops, with roasted tomatoes and a portion of saffron rice, again another amazing dish.
We made room for dessert and coffee I ordered the Lemoncello cheesecake - so lemony .....
In all for the four of us with three courses each, coffee and water and 2 bottles of prosecco, the bill came to £165.00.
It was a truly amazing meal, worth the trip to Manchester alone. Would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting and hope to return one day

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had the prawns in garlic and chilli on Tuscan bread which was delicious and the prawns were perfectly cooked. I had penne a la salmon for a main which was really tasty and very well good, asparagus was cooked perfectly and the sauce was very tasty, there was just the right amount of smoked salmon fillet too. Citronelle cheesecake was very lemony and light which finished the meal off nicely. The service was very good and food came quickly after if was ordered. For 3 courses and a shared bottle of wine and coffee this cost 40 pounds which I think was very reasonable for what I had. Would definitely recommend and will go back there again. We sat out side which was really nice and you have a roof in case if rains.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We been there on Wednesday,it was very busy.Food and service was good.We were not disappointed.We were greeted by the friendly staff & shown to our table.Thanks

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We been here Saturday night It was very very busy We waited for table for a 25 Minutes was well worth it Food and service just make up for it Very nice Italian will recommend

Reviewed August 4, 2013

One of the best Italians we've ever had. The staff put a lot of effort into being friendly and making you feel welcome. The whole place has a very authentic feel to it. The food is amazing and portions are generous. The prices are very good considering. Desserts are all made in-house and are well worth having. Overall I was left wondering why I'd ever bother with most other Italians/chains out there!