“Excellent!!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

It's so well hidden.... I don't really want to share it. I love it here!
The food is typical but great quality, wine is so reasonably priced, atmosphere is great - I love that you can sit outside even if it is raining!! And the service is efficient too. Never miss a chance to go!

• Finnish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Consistently excellent!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very welcoming staff and one of our favourite restaurants in the city centre , thank you once again. Pam and Derek. X

Visited September 2012
cheshire
“Best Italian restaurant in Manchester”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A traditonal Italian restaurant with staff that really care about food and service.
Unlike some of the overpriced 'celebrity' italian restaurants in Manchester, Don Marco offers good well priced regional food. Its always the first choice for my family and friends if we are going to Manchester and I need a fix every few weeks.
Its also really nice to sit outside in the summer or at other times of the year as its got outside heaters

• Visited September 2012
Doncaster, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Visiting Manchester for the first time in January 2012 for weekend with two of my girlfriends for a gig we decided to make the most of our weekend. The Friday night we jumped in a taxi and asked the driver to take us to a nice Italian to kick start our weekend... He dropped us off at Don Marco's and I am so glad he did!
Sitting outside in the middle of January wearing dresses and not much else sounds like a crazy idea but the solar lights outside in the courtyard of Don Marco's make you feel like you are abroad somewhere.
The service was excellent and the food was to die for...
There was three of us we all had 3 courses, a soft drink each and then a bottle of wine between us and the bill came to around £100. Excellent value for money especially considering the atmosphere, the quality of food and service.
Would not hesitate to return and would highly recommend

• Visited January 2012
“One bad, one good”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

After my first visit (for Friday lunch) I was very impressed. The food was great, as was the service. I came home raving about it.

I decided to go back for an evening meal (also on a Friday) a couple of weeks later and was rather disappointed. The atmosphere was flat, the food was average and unfortunately the waitress managed to get bits of cork in my glass of wine.

I'm tempted to go back one more time...

Visited August 2012