“The best thing to do when first time in MCR”

Walk Talk Tours Manchester
Ranked #26 of 35 Tours in Manchester
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went to MCR for the first time with my friends from Newcastle just for a quick one day trip. After a recommendation from here, I have decided to download the mp3. Whether you are doing a one day trip or are in MCR for longer or whatever reason and want to get an excellent introduction to the past, present and future of this wonderful I cannot recommend this enough. It is free, you are exploring the city at your own pace, pausing the audio whenever you want to and plus it is sooo much fun. As the previous people said, it took us around 4 hours as we also decided to go inside the buildings, even though the town hall was closed and so was the city library due to a refurbishing.
With this excellent free tour, all we spend in Manchester was on food and transport in getting there and let me tell you, I have a pretty good idea of the city itself.

4  Thank Simona735

Reviewed April 23, 2012

First time we've used this type of tour and found it excellent. Very informative and a really great introduction to the main sites of Manchester. It was billed as a coiuple of hours but we took longer as we went in several of the buildings etc. Well worthwhile ...particualalry as it was a free download!

1  Thank Trinigasman
Reviewed April 1, 2012

After downloading the mp3 files you save them to your mp3 player or mobile phone. Download and print the map. G to the Town Hall and start!

It's a great, cheap and informatively way to explore Manchester! The tour took us about 3-4 hours, but we went into some of the attractions so you can do it in 2 hours without hastening!

2  Thank Kallinchen
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I am very glad that I downloaded the tour. It is an excellent way to see Manchester.

1  Thank Gabriela N
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The walking tour is a great way to see the city and I was so supprised with its history.

1  Thank DGY-Eaglescliffe