“How I loved”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2017

If I'm travelling and there's a Hard Rock in this city. I must go.
I love everything in it. Food is usually great, nice staff and the environment is good.
It wasn't different in Manchester. We loved it.
I'll go there if I'm in Manchester.

1  Thank William R
TeamManchester, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your five star review, we hope to welcome you back to Hard Rock Manchester very soon!

Happy travelling in the meantime.

Paul

Write a ReviewReviews (1,906)

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal at the Hard Rock in Manchester, we had a voucher to use which gave priority seating and were seated very quickly and enjoyed a lovely meal, our waiting staff was very helpful and made sure we where ok during the whole of our stay.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Went with family the service was excellent as usual.However my main (Twisted Macaroni and Chicken was stone cold The waiter apologised and took my main back .He brought by main back 2 minutes later obviously this had been reheated in the microwave,I only ate a couple of mouthfuls as it was dry . The rest of my parties mains were perfect . This is a one off bad meal I've had. As the food and service are usually excellent I will visit again .

Hi,

Thank you for your four star review. I am so sorry to hear that there was an issue with your Twisted Mac. I have spoken to our Kitchen Manager regarding the matter and I am aware he has spoken to his team about the issue to ensure that there is no repetition.

I'm really pleased that you have experienced our usual very high standards and that you'll give us the opportunity to dispel any poor impression on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hard Rock Manchester very soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

As we were flying from Manchester airport to Aruba we decided to get a hotel near to the airport and venture into the city to dine at the Hard Rock Cafe to start our hols. The venue as all HRC's are was fantastic with plenty of memorabilia from various artists and the food as always didn't disappoint, the price of a couple of rounds of drinks, main courses and a pudding came in at a reasonable price too, of course you have to finish off in the shop to get the Been there, Done that, got the HRC T-Shirt. All in all a great evening and an excellent start to our holiday

We hope you enjoyed your holiday in the beautiful island of Aruba.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Been there lots of times with the family (2 kids) and it's always excellent. Great American food, full of taste and this last time what a service!! Excellent Australian waiter very friendly and competent, a great addiction to this venue.

Hi,

Thank you for your five star review, we hope to welcome you and your family back to Hard Rock Manchester very soon!

Tim is indeed one of our star performers, we'll make sure he knows you mentioned him.