“Awesome hamburger!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sassari, Italy
“Awesome hamburger!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

What can I say, the hard rock cafe it's always a great
place where you can eat, as well because I love vibe of the rock music. I have been there about two months ago with my friend , I appreciated particularly the hamburger legendary, a delight for the palate !
I hope to come back as soon as possible in Manchester for eating there!
Ps: I'm Italian from Sardinia!
And maybe I did some grammar mistakes.

Dear Barrett9292,

Thanks for the great review, I'm glad to see you had such a great time!

Next time you're in ask one of the team about our free loyalty program, Hard Rock Rewards, there are loads of cool benefits like collecting points on your spend and special members only offers.

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brackley, United Kingdom
“Nice food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Friday lunch time meal. Very busy, had to wait over 30 mins for a table. The service was slow but due to lack of staff as our poor waitress was running around stressed. Food was good except for one steak that was undercooked, I mentioned it to the waitress & she did not charge for my Daughters dessert so fair enough. Rock shop tiny with limited selection of goods but all in all a nice lunch time. Would revisit next time in district.

Dear FloridaAddicts,

Thanks for the review, I'm glad to see your waitress took care of you!

Please feel free to email me about any of your comments on the below address

manchester_agm@hardrock.com
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“A poor relation”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited this restaurant on Sunday 25th May (Bank holiday weekend) and although mostly empty (probably a third full), I was told there was 40 minute wait for a table for 2 people. As I was with my 6 year old son, moving to an alternative restaurant wasn't feasible so I sat/stood and waited. It infuriated me that several tables were sat free and the wait was purely down to lack of staff. The problem is, I actually love the London Hard Rock Cafe and I'm thrilled on every visit there no matter what the wait. The tables are at least full whilst waiting and the atmosphere, ambience and service are superb. Unfortunately, this isn't the case at Manchester. The service is poor considering the prices. On the 4 occasions I've visited, the service and wait have always been the same. Even though I live in Blackpool, I'll wait until I'm next in London to visit Hard Rock rather than visit the Manchester restaurant again. It's a poor relation and there's no excuse for this constant disappointment.

2 Thank Yellow_Pinky_12
Ben G, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Yellow_Pinky_12,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, we welcome all feedback, I am sorry if your experience has not lived up to expectation.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your comments further.

Love All - Serve All
manchester_agm@hardrock.com
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We visit Manchester about 8 times a year and on each visit we hit the Hard Rock Café for food and drinks as we always get good service and food

Visited May 2014
Dear 825barry,

North Dorset
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First visit of hopefully many”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and visited last Sunday lunch time with friends - they suggested it if we could get in otherwise we'd look elsewhere.

On arrival at around 1pm we were met immediately and taken to a table towards the back of the restaurant - I was happy there but our friends wanted to move - the waitress moved us without a fuss.

The atmosphere was buzzy and the music playing was loud but didn't drown out our conversation.

Our waitress was friendly and very knowledgeable about the place and the memorabilia on the walls, she also talked me into having a larger drink to get the souvenir glass - was pleased she did as the size and quality are great.

Food wise I was impressed, I had a cheese burger which was huge and cooked perfectly. The accompanying chips were hot and crispy and the special sauce was yummy.

The bill for four of us came to less than £90 which was great value in my eyes considering we had good size mail meals and several drinks.

This is my first visit to Hard Rock, I will definitely be back