“Always good..”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We've eaten and purchased souvenirs at Hard Rock Cafés all around the world - Hawaii, Aruba, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London - and have always been impressed by the consistency of quality and service on offer.
We had lunch here a week or so before Christmas while on a shopping trip to Manchester and the place was pretty busy as you would expect. However, there was no wait to be seated. We were escorted to a comfortable booth table and our waitress, Chloe, looked after us splendidly throughout the meal. The manager,Jonathan, later checked that we were satisfied with everything and we could honestly say that we had no complaints.
We had main courses of Shrimps and Barbecued Pulled Chicken and shared an Apple Cobbler for desert. All the food was fresh, tasty and served efficiently with no delays. With wine and Diet Coke the bill came to £39.
This was our fourth or fifth visit to the Manchester Café and once again we enjoyed the experience and will certainly call in again.

Operations M, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Hispanist,

Thanks for such a cool review, I'm glad to see that the team made sure you had a good time. Next time you visit us I would recommend the brownie if you want to share a dessert, it is built for sharing with a mountain of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and whipped cream. Wash it done with one of our new alcohol spike milkshakes - the Chocolate Cherry Soda would be an awesome combination!

Rock On!
Ben
Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,764)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Took the children for breakfast with Santa. Lots of entertainment including magician, face painting. Good quality presents and food.

Operations M, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Si S,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, we love putting on Breakfast With Santa as it's such fun for the team as well!

Did you now we also do similar events at Easter and Halloween? Please keep an eye out as we will be taking bookings in the new year for Breakfast with Bunny.

Rock On!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My daughter and I decided to have a few days in Manchester. We decided to eat at the Hard Rock Café what a disappointment and waste of money it was. I had a classic burger when asked if I wanted bacon and cheese I thought it came with the price two little pieces of streaky bacon on top £2.20 this should be pointed out to customers my Daughter had cheeseburger nothing to write home about either burgers were nearly raw and they did take them away to cook them further put them on a fresh roll but only what we had left returned we had taken a bite from them surely for customer satisfaction they could have replaced the complete meal. A little bucket of chips accompanied the burger and although I did see people having lovely chips I got all little ends of potatoes was this because I complained? I asked for mayonnaise 10 mins. later he brings it to me. All in All a horrible experience and one I will not be repeating or recommending.

Dear Flomac59,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, I am sorry if you feel like the experience was not value for money.

If you could please contact me on the email address below so I can discuss your comments further, and give me the opportunity to set things right.

Love All - Serve All

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

On a rare day off that me and my fiance had off together we decided to go to the hard rock cafe before the cinema. Whilst we waited for a table the bar staff were entertaining and accommodating with making a cocktail that had red bull in. (He works nights and had only had 4 hours sleep). After being sat down or server came over. He didn't introduce himself and genuinely looked like he couldn't be bothered with us as he barely looked in our direction when we were ordering. The food arrived he came over a minute later to check on our food and then we didn't see him again.
That's hardly time to check for an accurate impression of our meal. It sadly was a bit substandard.
Eventually after waiting for another 20 minutes after we'd finished our food I asked another passing waitress for our bill. He literally ran over dropped the bill took the plates away. Again didn't bother to ask how our meal was. He was more concerned with the table of 6 giggly girls he had. The manager came over to take our payment cos again he probably couldn't be bothered.
I know that it gets busy over Christmas but a 5 table section isn't that bad. I work in the industry myself and deal with these situations everyday. I at least make eye contact and thank my guests. I felt extremely disappointed with my overall experience and felt neither loved nor served.

Dear Manchestergirl012,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, I am dissappointed to hear that the visit with your fiance did not live up to expectation.

Could I ask you contact me directly on the below email address so I may have to opportunity to look into to this further?

Save The Planet

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Having enjoyed the 'Hospitaliy and Delicious Fare', usually enjoyed in Hard Rock venues, We were astounded that our latest visit to Manchester's Hard Rock was an unforgettable experience for totally the Wrong Reasons. We were prepared to wait patiently in the Bar Area, for an Hour and Fifty Minutes, as we had previously enjoyed Six or Seven pleasant visits! The Bar Staff were 'Painfully Slow and Off Hand', We left the awful 'Chicken themed Meals', as they tasted 'Under Cooked'. We didn't complain, as we couldn't wait to end 'The Nightmare Experience'. Manchester's Management Team, should visit either The 'New York', 'London' or especially The 'Prague' Hard Rock Cafe to learn from. Sadly, We won't be visiting again any time soon, as there is Better on offer in Manchester!

1  Thank PRPeakDistrict
Operations M, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear PRPeakDistrict,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, I am sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience on your recent visit.

Could I ask you contact me directly on the below email address so that I may investigate further, and ensure similar instances do not occur in the future.

Love All - Serve All