“good food and great staff”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #102 of 2,325 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

just love this place atmosphere is fantastic staff are so friendly and food is excellent ,great selection of beers and even brought a hoodie last time i was there

Manchester H, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Kerry

Thank you for the review. I will pass your comments to the team in Manchester. Great to see we hit the spot on your last visit and delivered an experience you remember from last year!

Don't leave it so long to come back and please say hello when you are next in the cafe.

Jonathan O'Reilly

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Visited early eve before concert. Happily enjoyed a drink at the bar whilst waiting 20 mins or so for a table. Great waiter - Greg - polite and nice manner. Food was excellent - fajitas are the best and believe me if you choose this dish you won't leave hungry. Bustling restaurant with great music, good service, good choice of food/drinks to tempt and a good mix of people from couples, groups and families. Would recommend and always visit when in the city.

Manchester H, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Hey Lainy

Thank you for spending the time giving us such great feedback. I will pass these comments onto the team here at Hard Rock Manchester - always good for them to hear.

The fajitas are always a fine choice from our awesome selection of Entree's - not sure which is your favourite choice of meat but maybe get a mix next time if you can't make up your mind.

Thanks again and we hope to see you very soon,
All is one,
Jonathan O'Reilly

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is the second time we have visited the Hard Rock Cafe in Manchester and yet again we had a really good time. We go mid afternoon for a fair few drinks and a meal. As people have said before its a lot like TGI's, though I believe the atmosphere, decor and food is better.

The burgers are really nice however the meal on the whole could be a bigger portion as you are paying a silly amount just for a glorified Mcdonalds.

The shop could offer more merch too, the one in Las Vegas had a massive shop!

Aslo they got out glass order wrong so we had to go back and exchange it the next morning....not cool!

Worth the trip just for the music and atmosphere and pretty nice food!

Manchester H, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hey thanks for the review.

I will pass on your comments to the team in Manchester so we can make sure we do not repeat any future mistakes with glass wear.

Glad you loved the atmosphere and next time you are in please ask the VIBE host to select some music from our in house play list to really top of your visit with something specific and unique for your time with us!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I visit the Hard rock on a regular basis for a drink at the bar which is always worth doing.
On my last visit I had meal there, I’ve got to say I was very impressed with the food, Manchester Hard rock seemed to have upped their game, defiantly much better sized portions than I had before here. Visited many Hard rocks and Manchester at last seem to have got their act together in the restaurant.
Everything else is what you’d expect from a Hard rock.

1  Thank Robjan

Rob

Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a great visit.

I will pass on your comments regarding the improvement of service and food standards. We have a team in Manchester that is commited to delivering the best possible experience for each and every guest. They will be delighted to see that it is working.

Can't wait to see you back in the cafe soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Came Saturday evening very busy with two hen do tables taking up lot of he staffs time . Everyone's was very friendly though and food was good quality . Good for kids to look around and I liked you could choose songs to play on the video . Good for the experience

Andy

Thanks for the review.

Good to see that we managed to use our "Love All - Serve All" attitude to look after you and the hen do at the same time.

I will pass on your comments to Muzz, our VIBE host, as he will be happy to know they way he interacts with each and every guest had such a positive impact on your visit.

Please do not hesitate to ask whenever you are in the cafe for a song to make your visit tailored to your tastes in music. We have a great selection from classic rock n' roll bands to the latest in chart releases.

Keep rockin'