“Chezzie Le Choux Cake Pop Class”
Review of Afflecks

Afflecks
Ranked #4 of 52 Shopping in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Buy the latest dance floor and street fashions from young designers and second-hand stalls at this exciting arcade.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I had a social living voucher for a cake pop decorating class that was being delivered by Chezzie Le Choux whom are situated on the 3rd floor of Afflecks.

The class was great fun and I went away learning a lot. I will also be back to stock up on the gorgeous cupcake box's that are sold

1  Thank natstarr
Tony M, General Manager at Afflecks, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thanks for the review, great to hear that you enjoyed your class with Cherrill, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Afflecks palace is one of Manchester city centre's hidden gems! I took my teenage son and his cousin to have a look around and hunt for weird and wonderful goods and clothes to buy and was surprised to encounter people old and young,enjoying this unique and wonderful temple of stalls and shop units dedicated to all things retro, goth,pagan,mod,skater,rock and metal, to name a few!!!
We had a great time there. Go on, give it a visit.....you will be pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank missapes
Tony M, General Manager at Afflecks, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

That's a great review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your views with others and encourage visits, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was in town for the weekend and had been told about this place by a friend.

It took my breath away!!! I loved the amazing vibe and all the unique little shops in the arcades. I took time out to have a drink at one of the cafes (the one with the rockstars on the ceiling) which was basic, but its all I needed.

Much too much to take in and and not enough time to go round it all slowly, but you could easily lose an entire weekend there. It was amazing. When I'm back in town, my first stop will be Afflecks!!

Wow! thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us all here, it is great to know that you enjoyed your visit and took time to share your experience with others. We look forward to seeing you again when you next visit Manchester.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been visiting Affleck since I was a teenager and nothing has changed much if your looking for individuality you have found it.

Thank you very much for the review, great to hear that you have been a fan since your teens! see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

anything u wanted from old to new could be found here
presents
tattoos
braiding
dreadlocks
piercings

Thanks for the review, hope to see you again soon.