Don't quite know where to start with this hotel as everything about it was perfect with a capital "P".
I think firstly "Jamie" the duty manager should be mentioned as he changed our anniversary from what started out as a disaster into a very very memorable special occasion. We had the "Moulin Rouge suite" at Malmaison only for one night but memories to last for ever!!!!!!!! He'd arranged champagne on ice(and it was decent champagne too!)strawberries dipped in chocolate,fruit,and mineral waters which were all complimentary all arranged in our room. We had a spectacular 4ft deep bath with lots of freebie toiletries in our room and dressing gown and slippers were also provided. The restaurant food was very fancy but very delicious and we enjoyed a lovely evening meal and a tasty breakfast the followingmorning.As we checked out we were also given a bag of "Malmaison" toiletries as a christmas present.
So we would like to thank everyone at the hotel for such a wonderful and special stay, but a special thankyou to "Jamie" for everything and for giving us the opportunity to sample the "Malmaison experience. We will definitely stay here again and will recommend you to everyone we know.
Merry christmas and a Happy New Year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mal Manchester: In the home of the beautiful game you're about to turn Moulin Rouge. A short trundle for wheel-based luggage from Piccadilly Station and you're at the Mal - somewhere in the mists between Paris and the 24-hour party city. You cross the chessboard reception and suddenly you're a king for the knight. It's your move. Smoak Bar and Grill at Mal Manchester: A grill room and bar quite unlike anything Manchester has ever before seen. Set in the award-winning Malmaison Hotel minutes from Piccadilly station, Smoak is total indulgence for the senses. The amazing aroma of nation's finest oak-smoked steaks and fresh fish, served to a pewter counter or cosy booth. Imagine great imported beers, cocktails and bubbly served from an unusual sunken bar, with highly skilled mixologists serving you while you stay seated. Picture a stylish relaxed but chic interior a mix of booths, banquettes and counter stools. Come lunchtime and it's locally sourced bread, generously filled sandwiches and salads or full blown grill dining for the more adventurous lunchtime escapee. Come sundown the mood changes and we turn the aromas up to eleven. The cocktails flow, the steaks sizzle, the music turns up and the night begins. Ember Lounge at Mal Manchester: We could tell you about the Ember Lounge - an immaculate and opulent cocktail bar furtively hidden to the rear of the Smoak Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Malmaison Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Malmaison Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Malmaison Hotel