I cannot say enough good things about the Malmaison. I have stayed in many hotels, some a lot more expensive than the Mal, and none have been able to match the customer service I have always received from this hotel. Every time I have stayed the staff have always been very courteous, welcoming and could not do enough for you. We stayed recently for my birthday and dined in the restaurant, the staff were very attentive and Hayley in particular was both accommodating and friendly. I only wish every hotel maintained the same levels of customer service. Our meal was lovely, we ate on the Sunday Mal deal and all really enjoyed our food. Especially the Mal Hot Chocolate even though I could not finish it!
The rooms are always furbished to a high standard, quirky and clean. I stayed with a group of girlfriends and we all had a marvellous time and are already discussing when we can come again. The location for Manchester is ideal, easy to find with parking close by, you get a discount at the nearest NCP car park through the hotel. It’s definitely my favourite hotel to stay in, I just wish I could go more often. Thoroughly recommend, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mal Manchester: In the home of the beautiful game you're about to turn Moulin Rouge. A short trundle for wheel-based luggage from Piccadilly Station and you're at the Mal - somewhere in the mists between Paris and the 24-hour party city. You cross the chessboard reception and suddenly you're a king for the knight. It's your move. Smoak Bar and Grill at Mal Manchester: A grill room and bar quite unlike anything Manchester has ever before seen. Set in the award-winning Malmaison Hotel minutes from Piccadilly station, Smoak is total indulgence for the senses. The amazing aroma of nation's finest oak-smoked steaks and fresh fish, served to a pewter counter or cosy booth. Imagine great imported beers, cocktails and bubbly served from an unusual sunken bar, with highly skilled mixologists serving you while you stay seated. Picture a stylish relaxed but chic interior a mix of booths, banquettes and counter stools. Come lunchtime and it's locally sourced bread, generously filled sandwiches and salads or full blown grill dining for the more adventurous lunchtime escapee. Come sundown the mood changes and we turn the aromas up to eleven. The cocktails flow, the steaks sizzle, the music turns up and the night begins. Ember Lounge at Mal Manchester: We could tell you about the Ember Lounge - an immaculate and opulent cocktail bar furtively hidden to the rear of the Smoak Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Malmaison Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Malmaison Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Malmaison Hotel