My fiancee and I found the Hilton to be the most suitable for a nights stay before heading on to Cuba for our holiday.
The reason was because the price included a two week parking for our car.
We were quite let down by Hilton to be honest.
Check in went fine, and found our hotel room on the same leve.
The room wasn't all that spectacular, and everything from mini bar etc was expensive.
it also had seen better days.
We opted for a 20 min train ride into town centre as the restaurant didn't look appealing at all.
The night sleep was ok, the shower was pretty good, and the bathroom in clean condition.
When we got back to pick our car up we were extremly dissapointed to find after the cold two weeks with lots of snow that the carpark hadn't been de iced and we were sliding all over the place and nearly fell.
We would not return here, let alone another Hilton hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester