Stayed here for 1 night at a very cheap weekend rate paid in advance.
As a Hilton Gold VIP I was upgraded and given breakfast which fitted in perfectly with my plans as it was served until 11 on Saturday.
The welcome was amongst the best I have had. The room was great with plenty of space and storage and a really comfortable bed. Good bathroom too.
On departure if you are in their Car Park remember to validate your ticket with reception staff. The machine in the foyer by the door will charge you £30 whereas for residents it is £10.
Only negative took a while to be shown to a table at breakfast when they weren't that busy. Oddly 1 person even came up to ask if I was ok and left me there. The guy who finally showed me to a table apologised for the delay blaming the football match for them being busy. I guess less than a third of the tables were occupied!
Overall staff were great and genuinely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester