Hilton Manchester Airport
$140
$131
Agoda.com
3,332 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flyan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Excellent service from the Manchester Hilton from quick and friendly check in to departure the following morning. The staff are to be commended. Very professional and helpful. Had lovely lunch in the comfortable bar area and evening meal in the hotel restaurant. Food was superb from the evening menu.
Our room overlooked the car park and terminal and flights could be seen coming in to land and just after take off from our window. The room and bathroom was spacious, good facilities and very clean. We did have a pillow missing but within five minutes of asking housekeeper delivered to our room. Breakfast was plentiful and good quality and service again outstanding. The only gripe was, being so close to the terminal we didn't get much sleep because of the noise!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Staying at the hotel prior to flying out this morning, with my two sisters. One of my sister was trying to be helpful and strip the bedding,when we noticed badly stained duvets we understand that the hotel has a lot of passing visitors and accidents do happen, but the costs they charge should ensure that bedding this badly stained should be replaced.
Reception staff were excellent,
Although we were only allocated 4 milk portions for three of us and when we asked for more we were given another 4 despite explaining there was 3 of us in the room and I was concerned we wouldn't have enough for our morning cuppa I was not offered anymore.
Not the worst hotel but definitely the worst Hilton regarding cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2014
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of us here at the Hilton Manchester Airport and I am so sorry that there were elements of your stay that were marred.

I have requested that our Head Housekeeper attends to the duvet issue immediately and have progressed further training to ensure that all of our guests' needs are being met with additional milk, tea, etc where requested. I would apologise for the seemingly unthought of action of bringing four and hope that you went on to enjoy your stay with your sisters.

Thank you for mentioning that our reception staff were "excellent, I shall certainly pass that feedback onto them and I know that they will be absolutely delighted.

I do hope that you will decide to come back and stay with us again soon and, until then, I would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

I came to hilton Manchester airport for a night out with a group of friends on 30th august and stayed in the deluxe family suites, very good stay with a great range of facilities, great food although I was disappointed with the service. I was interrupted twice by the restaurant manager whilst eating my breakfast and asked to pay I felt this was rude and abrupt, otherwise it was a really good stay this was the only thing that let it down. Family rooms are great, very spacious and comfortably fits 5 people. Perfect location and great access to the city centre with the train station right opposite the hotel with free shuttle busses going to and from the station very regularly!

Stayed: August 2014
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and it sounds as though you had a fantastic time. I am so sorry that this was marred by the breakfast manager and I have instructed further training to be rolled out so that this does not happen again.

You are absolutly right, there is no need to interrupt one's breakfast and certainly not in keeping with our Hilton brand standards so please do accept my apologies once again.

I hope this slip does not deter you from visiting us again, it does feel as though the positives far outweighed the breakfast blip.

Until the next time, my very best wishes to you.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Stayed here for a quick overnight stay before an early flight the following morning.Room was quite large and spacious,comfortable bed,as well as good bathroom/shower.The rate was very good for a Hilton so it was good value of money.
Very close to the airport though there is a courtesy minibus that runs to the airport regularly which was ideal.The only pity was no free wifi but I would not hesitate to stay there again at the rate we had.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank owlsman

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that we are getting it right and that you found a great rate for your stay. Yes, keep looking out, we do have some fantastic bargains out there and, of course, the earlier one books the more advantageous it is!

We all look forward to your next visit which I hope is in the near future. Until then, warm regards from us here at Manchester Airport.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Staying here for one night with my family before we fly out tomorrow
Have stayed here numerous times and always looked forward to a nice meal before bedtime.
The room is very tired and the carpet is stained and way past it's best, there are 3 of us staying in this room and the sofa bed is made up, so why are there only 2 towels !! And 2 pillows.
No one will answer the phone, and we have just spent 70.00 on a bar meal for 3 people !! That's on top of the 141.00 for a tired old room.
Hilton you have to sort this hotel out or I for one will not be coming back !!

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of us and I am so sorry that you were not happy with your stay. Reading your words, I can feel how disappointed, let down and annoyed you felt and can empathise with those sentiments.

I cannot answer as to why there were only 2 sets of toiletries but can only believe that our system reflected a 2 person stay which would have been picked up by our housekeeping team and the room set accordingly, even though the beds were made for 3! I am sorry dear guest, and then to find that you couldn't get through must have been so frustrating.

I have passed on your comments to the relevant heads of department so that they can investigate what went wrong on the night for you and augment changes.

I thought I would mention that children ten and under do in fact eat for free if the parents are dining from the Mason's menu. There is an offer of £22.50 for 3 courses which I believe offers good value for money.

If you let us know when you are coming again then we will personally oversee the booking for you. Until then, I would assure you of my best attention at all times.