We had two rooms last weekend and checked in at 5pm. the hotel is easy to get to from the town center (it costs just £4.10 for a return).
The room was comfortable and dark which is a positive. Checkout time is not until 12 so that gave us extra time in bed :)
There are not many places close enough to walk to if you do not want to eat at the Hilton. There was a free shuttle to the airport/trainstation should you wish to use it however it didnt take very long to walk.
The room was quite noisy when other guests were checking in and out (doors banging etc). Also it cost quite a lot to park the car.
Overall a lovely stay and we would stay again but maybe park the car somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester