Hilton Manchester Airport
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$69
$141
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$87
$51
  • Free Internet
$81
  • Free Internet
Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$45
Travelodge
3,296 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flyan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had a Suite for 1 night.

WiFi speed was very fast.

Quality of Suite was generally good, some of the furniture was starting to appear a little worn around the edges. The floorboards were starting to become noisy.

Sampled Room Service for both Lunch and Dinner. This was delivered promptly, was tasty and of good quality. One item was missing from my Lunch tray, this was dealt with promptly.

Shower water pressure was good.

The hotel is walkable from the Terminals but this involves walking across a fairly busy road.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Cannot find fault with my stay at this hotel other than a very poor steak my partner had in the restaurant. However the staff did offer a replacement meal as soon as they knew there was a problem so can't fault their service. All together a great weekend stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed here the night before our recent Majorcan holiday. It was very reasonable cost wise and the staff were fantastic. On arrival the disabled parking was full, so I was not happy as I had asked if they would reserve for me. On checking in I told the receptionist of my disappointment , immediately she spoke to her superior who called the duty manager over who found sus a space near to the door where access for my wheelchair was not blocked. The room was lovely and the bed was very comfy, only the room was very warm and the air con did not seem to be able to cool the room. Bathroom clean modern toiletries provided of very good quality. Defiantly will stay again!! we both really enjoyed our overnight stay.

Room Tip: we booked on last minuet com the cheapest around when we looked
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolandjeff
GM_HiltonMA, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback to us about your recent stay. I am so glad that you found us good value and enjoyed the service from my colleagues. It sounds as though the car parking was corrected for you without delay and I am sorry if there was a slight hiccup in the first place.

I truly hope that you went on to have a fantastic holiday and that you will be back with us again soon to enjoy another Hilton experience.

Until then, my very best wishes to you.

Kind regards
Sue Harman

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Efficient collection and drop off at the airport, friendly respectful service, nice room with comfortable bed, good food if lacking any particular flair, good public areas. Nothing to criticise, but no one thing to rave about either. Very good all round.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Over all very pleased, clean, neat, friendly and accommodating staff. Restaurant was clean, efficient and a good selection of choices. The overall atmosphere of the hotel was very good. I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again on my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business