This was our third visit to this hotel, We were given a " Be my Guest" voucher, because we had a bad room last time, We received an email two days prior to our stay, saying we would be upgraded to a VIP room, on arrival we showed the certificate, the Lady on reception hadn't seen one before, but we managed to check in, The room was not VIP, it was another basic, taty room, We were also given a free botle of wine which we had in the restraunt with our meal, (Which was really good) Althoughy we bought some food vouchers on check in, we still had to pay at the restraunt?,
The next morning, when we woke up, there was water dripping through the ceiling & the carpet was wet, On check out the same lady was there & I told her about the water fall, she replied "you should have turned the air conditioning off", I also mentioned the food voucher, "I forgot to put it on the system", & when I said the VIP was a joke, she didn't reply,
This was our first of five hotels on our trip to the US & Canada, & the next two hotels were Hilton's, But they were OK, This hotel needs a big wake up call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester