Hilton Manchester Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
3,295 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flyan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times and it just gets better. We once again received a very warm welcome and check in was quick and efficient. We stayed overnight before an early start and left our car in their capable hands. If anything the car park service has improved - we collected our keys at the front of the hotel - we used to get dropped off at a port-a-cabin. Nothing negative to say about this hotel....food excellent, bed one of the comfiest I have ever slept in, wifi a bit expensive but if you stay with Hilton often enough you get it free. Will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
GM_HiltonMA, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest

What a fantastic review! Thank you very much and I do hope that you will be back soon. It is always appreciated when our hard work and dedication is recognised and I shall certainly let the team know.

Many kind regards
Sue Harman

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel before going on holiday. Hotel is close enough to walk to the terminal but does provide a transportation service. Rooms clean and convenient and beds comfy, everything you need before you go away. We booked the evening meal package and it was delicious and the service very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Hilton Hotel at Manchester Airport is a place I have used a number of times because it offers me everything I need before my business trips. The moment the staff on reception welcome me with a warm friendly smile, I know I am in professional hands for the duration of my stay. The rooms are spacious with everything I need to prepare for my trip before getting a good night's sleep on their spacious and comfortable beds. Opening the restaurant at 4.30am allows me to start the day with a healthy breakfast and gives me plenty of time to get to the airport to board my early morning flight. Getting to the terminal couldn't be easier with a courtesy bus provided by the hotel to get me to my designated terminal on time. There is a reason I continue to use the Hilton. It's close to the airport and the service and quality is second to none.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here got 1 night before an early flight. Booked the hilton as it was close to the airport. We checked in, & we had to ask to change rooms, as the room smelt of smoke! The bathroom was even worse. None of the fridges worked in the rooms. Disappointed

• Stayed: June 2013
GM_HiltonMA, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and I am so sorry that your stay was marred on more than one level.

I can feel from your words how disappoined and annoyed you must have felt and have ensured that the points you raised are being investigated and rectified so that it cannot happen again.

If you let us know before the next time you arrive, we shall personally oversee the booking for you so that you have an extra lovely stay. You are important to us and we would never wish you to retain a lasting negative impression when we do strive hard to achieve and maintain high standards here at the Hilton Manchester Airport.

Until then, my very best wishes to you.

Kind regards
Gary Morrison
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went here for second time on their one night hotel with two weeks free parking offer.Leave car in hotel car park then when you are ready the car is taken to a secure park and returned on arrival back.Twenty four hour shuttle bus to the terminals which are near.The bar was good with enthusiastic staff and light daytime meals with the choice of a carvery or a la carte in the evening.Despite proximity to the airport never had any aircraft noise.The room was well appointed and kitted out well for business use.The outward and return transfers were spot on with us being taken right to our car on the way back and cases loaded on by driver.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_HiltonMA, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review and it is lovely to read that you enjoyed your stay.

It really is easy and stress free with us being so close to the airport and I do hope that you will have many more occasions to stay with us in the future.

Until then, I would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Kind regards