Stayed at this hotel for a business conference on 19th feb 2008. We have used this hotel before but the staff couldnt quite understand that the business pays for a meal and 2 drinks. We finally got this confirmed after 20 minutes and checked in.
Went to dinner and whilst there was advised that although we get dinner we get a limit of £27.95 and we had gone over (my steak cost £25 so no wonder and I wanted a starter!) tried to make us pay the extra and the parking at £10!
Wouldnt let us check out until it was sorted with company.
food was ok but way overpriced, had a steak in another hotel previous night and it tasted the same for a fraction of the price.
a glass of wine cost £8.95! are you joking! i could recommend a good bottle for that price.
Rooms ok, nice size, took a while to warm up. I would say for a hilton it was standard. the staff need to pay more attention to booking so that problems dont occur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester