Arrival was smooth and painless with fairly efficient checkin although the receptionist was pulling over people from the queue in a fairly random order but I was dealt with quickly and professionally.
Was provided with a 'Deluxe' room however I'm not sure what this had above and beyond a standard room.
Room was perfectly adequate and clean. As others have noted there is a mess of tangled cables under the desk but that didn't worry me although it looks a little untidy.
Bathroom was a good size and even though the shower felt a little under-powered it was all ok and clean.
Air-conditioning didn't work at all, and even on full cold was blowing out hot air, but this was redeemed by the fact the window could be opened.
Didn't dine in the restaurant as went out both evenings I was staying there which I don't think was a great loss as it was closed for redecoration and a couple of function rooms were in use as a dining area.
Breakfast was acceptable but why do a lot of hotels now serve Tea/Coffee but everything else is self-service. Why can't I help myself to a cup of tea - I am quite capable?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester