$152
$99
$84
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

3,912 results
All reviewsirish barsampans restaurantpillow spraymanchester airportstayed hereclub rooman early flightcourtesy busdays parkingfree phonenext morningshuttle servicecar parkmain restaurantpre flight staywake up callan overnight stay
Reviewed November 11, 2012

my wife and i stayed at this hotel, prior to our flight to our holiday destination.
this included a very efficient service to and from the hotel,after leaving our car for the duration of the holiday.
the hotel staff,where very welcoming, and helpful in every way.
the room was absolutely fabulous,very clean very comfortable, the nicest bed i have ever slept in.
the food in the asian restaurant, was outstanding,both in quality and service.

Room Tip: any room inthis hotel is fine
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barrywest763
birchak, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed such a wonderful stay. We clearly achieved our goal of 'Great Hotels Guests Love'

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed at your hotel from 2 - 4 November. we made separate bookings for the 2 nights stay. we had 2 rooms for the first night and 1 room for three adults for the second night. Rooms are good and comfortable with all the basic amenities. Breakfasts were definitely the highlights of our stay there. We were disappointed that we had to store our bags AGAIN at the reception after checking out before 10am because the room for our second night stay was not availabile yet even though the check in time was at 2pm.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LionCity88

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and particularly the breakfast. I am sorry you were unable to check into your next rooms straight away, our check out time is 12:00 and the previous guests may not have checked out. In future please do advise our Reception team on check in as they will do their best to assist with this issue.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The hotel was pleasant, the room comfortable, if not spacious, and the bar food reasonably priced and of good quality and quantity for an airport hotel. Based on this, I would be happy to stay again.

We left our car whilst away for the week and found, on our return, that it had been moved offsite (24 miles round trip) which we had been warned might happen. Unfortunately, several controls had been changed and one broken so we reported this to the hotel. They advised that we would be contacted about this within 72 hours; as no contact was made in this time, I contacted the hotel again and have, again, waited 72 hours and have, again, heard nothing. Given that I have now had to make a trip to the garage to sort out repairs (it turns out that a sticky drink had been spilled / poured into the heating controls) and the hotel don't seem to care, I would not recommend the car parking; you may wonder if the hotel is really to be recommended...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting your review regarding your recent stay. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the experience of your car parking. I would like to address this with you further and I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Travelling on my own, and with an early flight, I decided to stay the Crowne Plaza. Check in was fast and efficient. I had a Club Room which was comfortable. The Club Lounge was fine but not really worth the extra cost. I had a sandwich in the bar which was good. The wakeup call was on time. As I left the room I noticed my bill had been put under the door. I arrived at the checkout, presented the bill, and within 20 seconds had checked out. Quick and painless. I must have waited two minutes for the shuttle bus and the Terminals were within minutes of the hotel. My husband will be flying out of Manchester in a couple of weeks and I have booked him a room. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the TripAdvisor website following your stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay. It is our aim to create Great Hotels Guests Love and I can see from your comments that we achieved this.
I will ensure to share your comments with the rest of the Hotel team and I look forward to welcoming your husband to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport in the near future.