$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$72
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$94
Radisson Blu
$80
  • Breakfast included
3,915 results
All reviewsirish barsampans restaurantpillow spraymanchester airportstayed hereclub rooman early flightcourtesy busdays parkingfree phonenext morningshuttle servicecar parkmain restaurantpre flight staywake up callan overnight stay
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We booked a stay and park deal,with D,B&B and 15 days parking.It was a club room,which gives access to the club lounge which has complimentary drinks from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and free access to wifi,when considering the ludicrous prices they charge for internet was a bonus.
Why in this day and age hotels in this country feel they can charge anything for internet is beyond me.Whilst in the States on this holiday we had free wifi virtually everywhere we went(even in some public parks).
Anyway back to the hotel,the room was a little smaller than most,but very clean and well appointed.The restaurant and bar area were very busy and loud.The food was very good(we were told we had £18 each to choose off the a la carte if we didnt want anything off the D,B&B set menu).We didn't have to pay for drinks so cannot comment on bar prices.
I had to pay £12.50 for my first nights parking ,which i thought was over the top.The shuttle picked us outside and took us to the terminal and on return a quick call to the frontdesk and the shuttle was there within 5 minutes,which was good as it was cold.On return the hotel my car was in the exact spot id left it,but had 23 miles on the trip meter.I thought this was a bit much,surely they could have somewhere within 10 miles of the hotel for parking.As i only get around 12 mpg out of the car,this added another £13.50 to the cost.I shall be questioning ICH about this.
On the whole a good experience,it just depends on your budget/priorities.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Opsmgr1, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Dear The_Soulman,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the Tripadvisor website following your stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
I was delighted to read of your comments especially regarding our Club Lounge and Dining options.
In relation to the Car parking we do use a secure car park situated approximately 12 miles from the hotel. This is a safe and secure area and works very well for our customers. Please accept my sincere apologies for any additional cost incurred to you.
Once again thank you for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport in the near future.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night with 15days parking with BB package.

On arrival staff were very friendly, rooms were clean, beds comfortable & more than sufficient before flying out from airport. Breakfast had good selection on buffet, only complaint was coffee was awful. Other HI & CP I've stayed at have coffee machines not here. Asked for decaf coffee which was undrinkable. Didn't have to wait long for shuttle short trip to airport & was waiting upon our return.

Unfortunately we returned to find our car had been damaged the inside mirror had been pulled off windscreen. Carpark firm claim it was loose - totally untrue. Manager at hotel informed us it was nothing to do with the hotel this was dealt with by an outside firm, even though this was booked as a package. He arranged for the carpark firm to telephone us at home. We then had to drive home 2 1/2 hour drive on motorway with no inside mirror. After an overnight flight with no sleep. Not ideal.

Although the firm telephoned us, claimed they treat all vehicles like this, to date (2 weeks later) we still have not received anything in writing from them as promised. I can only conclude from this that they are a cowboy firm.

This really ruined our booking with this hotel and would strongly recommend that CP consider cancelling this firms contract.

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel but don't leave your car here. This has unfortunately put us off using this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Dear Babs02,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor Website following your recent visit to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
I am delighted that you were happy with the stay at the Hotel. It is always great to hear of positive experiences so we know what we are doing well at.
I was disappointed to hear of your car parking experience. We do work with a Car parking company and have done for many years which has proven very successful. I have contacted the General Manager from Holiday Car Care and asked for him to contact you regarding the issue.
Thank you once again for taking the time to give your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

I have stayed at this CP 4 or 5 times over the last 4 years. The experiences have been mixed, but generally positive. For this stay I used my hard earned Priority Points (I'm a leisure traveller only, no business stays) On arrival the pleasant receptionist offered me a 40 pound "upgrade" to an executive room. I declined as it was just one night and I didn't feel I needed to pay that amount of money for relatively insignificant perks. Anyway, maybe that annoyed her because the room I was given was horrible - its was a "family room" with a double bed and a single bed crammed into a small and shabby standard room. Totally unnecessary as I was on my own. The room was also intensely grubby - smears and dust on the glass topped furniture, crumbs and other bits all over the carpet. Yuck - if there is one thing I care about in an hotel its cleanliness. The final straw was that there were workmen hammering on the wall and climbing ladders outside the (dirty) window. After thinking about it for a few minutes I called reception and told them I wasn't happy. The response was short and really rude. However they did relent and the Concierge was sent up with a new room card and helped me move my bags. He was very helpful and the new room was better, but it was annoying and after that experience I think I might pass on this particular hotel in future. Manchester is a city that has excellent transport links to the airport and I would rather stay in a decent hotel in the city centre than subject myself to the uncertainties of the airport hotels.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Dear Africanda,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on the Tripadvisor website following your recent experience at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay at our Hotel.
Please be assured that all feedback is reviewed and acted upon to ensure we constantly improve. We often receive many compliments about Cleanliness as you will see from other reviews on the site but we will look at the issues you encountered and act upon them,
I can see that you are a regular visitor to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport and I do hope this will not put you off from continuing to stay with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

In a world where free wifi access is abundant, this hotel even fails to provide free access in public spaces.
In your room, it will cost over £15 for a one-night stay......this is quite frankly outrageous! Rip-off Britain at it's best.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank UK-flier

Dear UK-flier,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
We appreciate you have many options on where to stay and we appreciate that you chose to stay at our Hotel.
Our Internet charges are comparable with other 4 star hotels, I was sorry to hear you were unhappy with the Internet Tariff. We do have packages available for the Internet which are well worth considering on your next visit.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

This is a business hotel that also offers attractive prices to tourists in order to fill it up. But be careful because once in at that tourist price, everything else assumes that you are on an expense account. Examples: WiFi is £16 for 24 hours, a couple of pints and meals in the pub will cost you £50.

As others said, the front desk is overwhelmed at peak times, although OK the rest of the time.

On the positive side, the rooms are very quiet, there is a workout facility, and best of all you can walk to the terminals from the hotel. Which saves ££ right there!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear MikeC,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor Website following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
We appreciate that you have many options when choosing where to stay, we appreciate your custom and thank you for staying with us.
The Wifi charges are comparable with other 4 star hotels in the area, it is well worth considering the Internet Packages we have on your next stay.
I was surprised to read of your comments regarding the prices in Callaghans Irish Pub as the food menu in there is reasonably priced and much cheaper than the Hotel Main Bar.
Please be assured that all feedback received is reviewed and acted upon, please accept my sincere apologies that you were not satisfied with certain aspects of your stay.
I look forward to welcome you back to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport in the near future.