$160
$90
$84
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

3,913 results
All reviewsirish barsampans restaurantpillow spraymanchester airportstayed hereclub rooman early flightcourtesy busdays parkingfree phonenext morningshuttle servicecar parkmain restaurantpre flight staywake up callan overnight stay
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Trip Advisor reviewers had rated another airport hotel higher than this one, but since my arrival was scheduled late in the evening, I needed the airport shuttle provided by this hotel. It was a good place for a quiet night's sleep after travel: comfortable bed, good bathroom, breakfast not as expensive as advertised, and I was on my way the next day in good shape.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Opsmgr1, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Dear Chopsgma,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay, in particular I was pleases to hear you enjoyed the bedroom facilities ans shuttle service.
Please be assured that we review and act upon all feedback we receive and communicate out to the Hotel team.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Stayed at the crowne plaza before flying to Egypt, excellent customer service we where picked up from the train station within minutes of ringing checked in just as quickly. The room was very comfortable pillow spray and all toiletries provided also tea and coffee facilities. The only draw back was the prices they changed in the bar and restaurants almost £23 for a bottle of Pinot and nearly £7 for a vodka & coke!!! Food expensive as well just make sure you eat before you arrive.

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear MrsMagal,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor Website following your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and was particularly pleased to read of your positive comments regarding our Sleep Advantage sprays we provide complimentary in the bedrooms and the excellent customer service you experienced.
On your next visit you may find our Meal deal vouchers useful which save you money when staying at the Hotel.
Please be assured that all feedback we receive is reviewed an acted upon to ensure we provide the highest possible service levels to our valued guests.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We picked the Crowne-Plaza Hotel at Manchester due to its close proximity to the airport, so meant a quick drive to the airport the next day to catch our flight. We were flying out at midday to Vegas so decided to use airmiles to get a free over night hotel stay. Check in queues at reception were long and slow, not what you want after a two hour drive. Having stayed at Crowne Plaza hotels before I trusted the rooms would be on par to previous CP hotels. I felt the rooms here were smaller than preious hotels but still clean and comfortable. Room service was pricey, as always, but had brought our own food to eat in the room. Breakfast was included and slightly disappointing as many items from the hot buffet had ran out and others looked quite dry around the edges. Only one member of staff seemed to be replenishing them too. Looking at the room prices at reception, I don't feel it's worth it, but if you can get a free stay thanks to airmiles like us, go for it!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sullyship

Dear Sullyship,
I was sorry to hear of the issues you encountered whilst at the Hotel. Please be assured that all feedback is reviewed and acted upon.
Please accept my sincere apologies and I hope this stay will not stop you from staying with us again.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

my husband and i book this hotel so we can have a nice relaxing night before we fly and we definitely get that!
So easy to find being on the airport complex, always find somewhere to park and we cant wait to hand over the car key knowing that the car is safe til we return and it will be there waiting when we do.
Rooms are really well appointed and comfortable, clean bathroom and the bed is so comfy i don't want to get up in the morning! Tea and Coffee making facilities in room and wide flat-screen TV, our room had this great shutters that completely blocked out all light very good!
We used the Irish Bar on the night which is really relaxed and serves great traditional pub food, the staff in there are very friendly and make you feel really at home.
We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and although we did not have breakfast this time we have had it in the past and it was really good.
Check out really quick and efficient and mini bus every 15 mins or so to the terminals.
On return a quick call to the hotel on the courtesy phones in arrivals to tell them we had returned and the mini bus was at the designated bus stop before we were! excellent service.

Overall excellent experience and will definitely stay again for a 4th time.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki E

Dear Travel_lovers_UK,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor Website following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport.
I was delighted to read you are a regular visitor to the Hotel and that you had a wonderful stay once again at the Hotel.
Please be assured that all feedback we receive is welcome and we review each piece of feedback and action where applicable.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

It's an airport hotel not 5 star city or beach hotel,the accomadation is fine for a night before you fly or stop over after a long flight.As most airport hotels,the bar and restaurants are over priced for what's on offer,but you are well located fot the airport which why I was staying here.Overall satisfied and would use/recomend this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark W

Dear Wullit,
I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay at the Hotel and that you would recommend and stay in the Hotel again.
We do have many options when it comes to dining including Sampans Oriental Restaurant, the main Hotel European Restaurant, Lobby Bar, Room service and Callaghans Irish Bar. We often have special offers available to reduce the price and Callaghans bar offers a very reasonably priced menu.
Please be assured that all feedback we receive is reviewed and acted upon. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport in the near future.