I don't normally write reviews but I was very impressed by my stay at The Britannia Hotel. It was so beautiful in reception with an amazing chandelier as you walk in. The staff were so lovely and very helpful. Our radiator did not turn on and within 30 minutes they had fixed it. We stayed in the executive twin room for only £43 each for two nights! the room was big and cosy with lots of perks. It was loud outside as there was no double glazing but it was not cold. We could also here the people above walking around but that's what you expect for such an old building. Overall it was amazing and I cant wait to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel