Cheap and chearful if you want an unforgettable experience. We booked an executive twin room we got a dump on the 5th floor window was broken so it wouldn't close, it was freezing, they did fix the window, we just got of to sleep after the noise from the disco down stairs at 4.30 we were woken with cigarette smoke even though we booked a non smoking room, we could hear our neighbours through the paper thin walls, every time someone walked past our door it was like they were coming in the room with the noise. Breakfast was awful sausages not cooked tea was cold. Other guests were sitting in the lobby of the hotel smoking weed which went unchecked. Nobody asked me how my stay was when we checked out hence the reason im posting this warning, they wont be In business as a hotel much longer , they are moving into the category of doss house... beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel