My wife & I have just returned from staying a couple of nights at the Britannia, we were able to get a good deal plus the location of the hotel is convenient to the bus station at Piccadilly.
Its a great building its a shame the hotel group dont have a rolling up-grade program as the furniture & tv are well past their best, but for a short stay its passable, if you can get a good deal!
I would not pay a higher room tariff that they advertise for their are better hotels near-by which are better but charge more, & I dont think they offer the same deals.
We staid d-b/b the food is adequate, buffet breakfast & dinner but it isn't the best prepared by far, but it will fill you up? Our room was alright bathroom clean bed linen clean as were the towels, but the TV was Naff, its ok for 2-3 nights but thats all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel