We booked a twin room 3 weeks in advance and paid in full, when we arrived at the hotel, they could only offer us 2 single rooms,as they had overbooked, they offered us a bottle of wine and vouchers for breakfast. I did say they should have contacted me,as they had my e-mail and phone number. I have since put my complaint in, and they did acknowledge that they should have contacted us re overbooking,then we could have made alternative arrangements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel