My boyfriend and I affectionately refer to our room at the Britannia as - "You know? The murder room we stayed in?" and the name has stuck. Customer service was fine and we had an Indian from inside the restaurant which was fine. The reason we call it the murder room was because it was obviously an old smoking room and the smoke and old tar clung to the curtains, carpets and bed sheets. The room was right next to the emergency exit and the bathroom door had an old punch hole that had been covered up and dented the inside of the bathroom door. It was very spooky - don't plan to stay there again unless I'm desperate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel