My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night on the 15th july and can honestly say we will never stay here again. Beautiful looking building from the outside especially at night as it is all lit up but thats as far as it goes. Our room was very small and in need of a good makeover! No air con and window screwed shut, it was like sleeping in a oven. The breakfast was cold, toast was cold and stale and juice glasses were dirty. Over all a very dingy dated old fashioned hotel. Never again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel