Stayed at this hotel with my family when i was a child and didnt like spending my time here. Was very happy when we left this hotel, because it was a creepy experience. I almost didnt get any sleep at nights because our room looked like something from a ghost movie and i heard some weird noices all the time. There was also a creepy looking door in the room which didnt help. Didnt like the style of this hotel and it was dust on the walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel