We recently stayed at this hotel for one night on a room only basis as we were meeting up with relatives to go for a meal. Very impressive entrance and entrance hall, however it was in need of some redecoration and only one lift of the two was working, which made getting up and down from the 3rd floor difficult at certain times as the hotel w fairly full. However we would recommend this hotel for a short stay, due to its central location and the price of a double room, which was spacious and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel