1,888 results
All reviewslovely hotelportland streetcity centrestreet noisenespresso machineq parkgood sizecooked breakfastafternoon teagreat central locationcomfy bedsaturday nightlovely roomexecutive roomwould stay againbreakfast was excellentreception staff
Reviewed April 9, 2013

stayed here for 1 night after a night out around manchester. its a good clean, modern hotel, probably offered more than for what we needed it for (a bed), does have a business feel to it. couldnt turn it down for the price i paid, my only gripe, was not checking the prices before ordering a round. next to chinatown, which is an expierience in it self.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great staff at this small and well-designed hotel. I might have liked a firmer mattress on my bed, but the room itself was a good size with a great bathroom, and the modern design was a welcome relief after staying at some rather chintzy places. Just one small niggle: the first two mornings we were there, the chef couldn't provide eggs benedict for breakfast, despite fliers in the tables promoting it as a premium-priced breakfast option, because they were, apparently, out of white wine vinegar.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed last Friday for a night away was lovely staff all very friendly and the operations manager was very helpful. We stayed in room 311 and the Only fault I could pick up on was the door on one of the bedroom units was loose and a broken lampshade in the bedroom also I couldn't get the spotlights above the bed to turn on however this could be just me being stupid lol. Overall wonderfull night spotless hotel and very friendly staff we're already planning another trip!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for one night and it was a very pleasant stay. The staff were very helpful and couldn't do any more for you. The rooms were a good size and our room had very good view of the city, the beds were very comfy.The only issue we had with our room is that we couldn't get the shower warm so had to have a cold shower even thou the temperature was at its highest. Breakfast was very nice and tasty. All in all I would recommend this hotel to others and I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night as we were going to watch the lion king. It is in a great location with only a short walk to the palace theatre and the shops.

The room was lovely! The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom very clean and modern. Some people in previous reviews complain about the noise.. I slept very well plus it's in the city centre what do they expect, can't have everything! The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Sean on reception. Overall a great hotel and we would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013