“Superb hotel, one of the nicest I have stayed in for a long time”

Eleven Didsbury Park
Ranked #9 of 118 Hotels in Manchester
Berkshire
“Superb hotel, one of the nicest I have stayed in for a long time”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend a visit to this hotel for anyone wishing to experience the excellent quality and superb all round customer service that you should be able to expect from a boutique hotel. I travel around the country very regularly both with my job and in my leisure time and I can honestly say this is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed in. The decor and attention to detail is excellent, but for me it was the genuine, friendly and attentive customer service that swung it for me. The staff really could teach many other more expensive hotels a thing or two!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Andrew B, Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Many Thanks for your recent review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff very helpful. We do hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Birmingham, UK
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is a lovely converted victorian house, tastefully decorated and with well appointed rooms. The downstairs sitting areas are particularly enjoyable. The staff were helpful and it was nice to have classical music playing when we entered our room! The room itself was clean with a roll top bath in the room itself. Would recommend and definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BEN922V
Many Thanks for your recent review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Warmest regards
Mainz, Germany
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed in the hotel a few times during business trips to Manchester.
Every time I arrived at the hotel it felt like coming home: friendly staff and very nice rooms.
I loved the snacks from the menu and the breakfast was outstanding!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Andrew B, Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Many Thanks for your recent review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Newcastle, UK
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This small hotel is tucked away in a quiet leafy street in Didsbury, and is a little hidden gem. It's an old large house, retaining many original features and beautifully renovated. The staff could not do enough for you, enhancing the warm welcome with scented candles and a real fire in the grate. The beds are very comfortable, and the bathroom and shower was nicely done. There's free parking as others have said, and breakfast is optional. There's plenty of local shops, cafes, and restaurants about 10 minutes walk away on Wilmslow Road (500m). It doesn't have lots of facilities like a big hotel might, but it was great for us for the weekend visiting our son nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for your recent review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards
London, England
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights. Very clean, lovely room with all that is needed for a comfortable stay. Bed very comfortable with crisp, clean sheets. Tea and coffee, mini bar, nice bathroom with excellent shower. Lovely and quiet. Small but adequate free car park. Every single staff member was welcoming and very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Nice comfortable communal lounge very nicely decorated. They were just a few negatives first there is no lift so beware as there are many stairs to some of the rooms. There is no restaurant but breakfast can be served in your room, the quality of the breakfast was very good but it was a bit pricey. Shower itself was excellent but, and I'll never understand why showers are designed like this, there was no shelf in the shower whatsoever. Shampoo soap etc had to be left on the floor while you showered. I know it seems like a small point but first thing in the morning it absolutely drives you mad!
In conclusion I would say that this was a really nice experience and a very good quality hotel.

Room Tip: Beware the stairs!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LandPLondon
Andrew B, Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Many thanks for your recent review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we welcome all feedback which we will take on board. We hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I live locally but fancied a short break away and Eleven Didsbury Park was the perfect location. It's close to Manchester but feels far away the hustle and bustle. The hotel feels tranquil, luxurious and beautifully decorated with lots of lovely little touches like a jug of fresh milk in the fridge, candles and matches by the bath and the biggest, most comfortable bed I've ever slept on!
You really can tell so much thought has gone into the decor and service - I rarely go back to the same hotel twice but would return here without hesitation. Would highly recommend!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Many Thanks for your recent review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in what we do here and it fills us with great pride when we get reviews like this.

Andover, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We wanted to find somewhere convenient to Fallowfield, visiting our daughter at Manchester University. This was the perfect answer. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, very nice well appointed room and bathroom.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Nickbellupton
Many Thanks for your recent review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.