“Tasty tapas”
Review of Pinchjo's

Pinchjo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinchjo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #423 of 2,252 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Spanish, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Liverpool
“Tasty tapas”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Yummy food, great service! We had a lovely experience at this restaurant and the tapas was some of the best I have tasted!!

• Visited July 2014

Stockport, United Kingdom
“Great little tapas in heart of bustling West Didsbury”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We have been here twice now and each time had a great meal. Food really tasty great value for money especially if you go early doors and lively atmosphere. It's not the biggest restaurant in the world but that's it's charm. Go try for yourself you won't be disappointed. Go early evening to ensure you get a table.

• Visited July 2014
Montgomeryshire
“Excellent surprise”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Called in a few times and always been very impressed. Visited
Last night and asked for 2 dishes of the chef 's choice, I had the nicest surprise in a long time, they prepared a tasting medly of 5 stunning dishes, chicken, chorizo, onion and pesto fritter a salad and one other, all blew me away, finished with chocolate and almond cake. This transformed a though day into a very nice evening. Thanks I will return soon.

Visited July 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant and not very expensive”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Such a lovely tapas bar in the heart of West Didsbury. Although the restaurant is quite small and only has probably about 12 tables it still feels cosy. As it is so small booking in advance on busy evenings would be recommended (Pinchjo's online booking system is very easy to use).

The food itself is great and not very expensive. We shared a mange and raspberry sangria jug and it was perfect for the whole meal, and very tasty. Didn't have any desserts so cannot comment on those.

The only thing I would say, and it didn't overly bother me but thought I'd share with other customers, is that the food did take quite a while to arrive, which considering how small the place is was surprising. We were given free nibbles to be getting on with whilst waiting for our food, and I had great company so it didn't bother me personally. In fairness it was a Saturday night so it was busy. As I say I was very happy with my visit but thought it worthy of a mention.

The staff were all friendly and helpful. The seating area outside only has 2 tables, so if you really want outside dining you may struggle to guarantee an outside table (and you may also find yourself quite near smokers).

We were also told on leaving that every Monday (I don't know until when, and it may not be indefinitely) all tapas dishes and all drinks are £4.00, which is a bargain!

Probably better to walk or tram (Burton Road), however if you do drive parking can be quite problematic. The surrounding residential streets are largely free parking (without permit), so try that if you HAVE to drive.

• Visited June 2014
Lower Largo, United Kingdom
“In love!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely in love with this little restaurant. Not a huge amount of choice but have more than enough to satisfy anyone. The service was amazing and the food absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely be returning to our new favourite place.

• Visited June 2014