“Great lunchtime spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thyme Out

Thyme Out
Ranked #189 of 2,245 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual dining eatery with a relaxed vibe. Specialising in breakfast and brunch options. Also offering a full catering service for weddings, corporate clients and private events.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great lunchtime spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I went here with a friend for lunch and it was a lovely deli to visit. It was quite busy for a Tuesday afternoon but we got seated. The food was lovely, I had the runny scotch egg and my friend had a burger. The service was friendly, the food delicious, all in all a lovely lunch!

Visited April 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect place,perfect food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Been to this deli on numerous occasions and it is faultless to say the least,the time and effort gone in to the deli side of the business is excellent,and as for the food served in house I could eat here everyday my favourite is the breakfast the ingredients used are high end and always delivered to the table with the same quality,who ever owns thyme out should be proud!

Visited March 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I came here upon a recommendation on a weekday at lunch time. I'm glad I did. It was packed out so I had to wait a while for a table. It was worth the wait though. I had churros and a hot chocolate, both of which were lovely. The staff are very friendly too. I would recommend this cafe.

• Visited December 2013
London
“what a lovely spot for Sunday lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I found the place by chance, walking around Didsbury at lunchtime, and was very impressed by how crowded it was! My partner and I waited around 10 mins for a table inside (there's a nice outside area but it was too cold for us!). We were served relatively quickly, considering that the place was absolutely full. The atmosphere is really warm and cosy; it's a little deli with wooden tables and lovely cakes on display.
We had the soup of the day, panini with roasted vegetables, potato wedges, tea, coffee and chocolate cake.
The food was so fresh and tasty, and the cake was one of the best I've ever had (usually I'm always disappointed by desserts but this one outweighed my expectations).
Prices are honest, we spent about £20 for a truly wonderful Sunday lunch. Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2013
perth
“Pleasant place for a coffee break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

A good coffee in England is very hard to find
This place does try ?Small compact with a nice out the back garden for summer .Has it's own kitchen for meals which are reputed to quite good.
Visited the Didsbury area for a few bleak weeks in November .
The barista was excellent. Young Brazilian looking Chap.Unfortunately when he was missing so was the excellence.
But it is popular and the staff are pleasant

Visited November 2013