TripAdvisor
Manchester
Post
Inbox
Search

“Delicious, delightful and on the chill”

Vertigo: Plant Based Eatery
Ranked #1,247 of 2,871 Restaurants in Manchester
Description: Vertigo: Plant Based Eatery (First Street) Is an entirely Vegan Eatery, serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 7 days a week, as well as a range of coffees, beers and soft drinks.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here earlier today and it was a very pleasant experience. Very laid back (in the best kind of way) chilled vibe with great energy from the guys working there. It's got a really nice feel about it. And it's all kinds of good.

The food and drinks were delicious. I started with the Kale kick (Kale, Mango and Spinach Smoothie) It was so fresh, tasty and refreshing. I savoured every bit.

Then I had the Beetroot Bourguignon with Rice, Pickled Girolles & Kale Crisp. It was fabulous. Those little mouthfuls of pickle were the best. I love beetroot and it's always a real treat to find something I've never tried before with it. I loved it.

Biscoffi Cake and Americano. The coffee was great, really great. Spot on.
Now... the cake, I really didn't have the room for it but I just had to. I managed to eat most of it. It was proper lovely.

Very affordable. I would have paid more. I will mark it as cheap eats but it is by no means cheap food.
I'm super happy. Good food = happiness.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)