6,658 results
All reviews manchester airport stayed here an early flight courtesy bus shuttle service courtesy phone next morning days parking car parking an overnight stay park and fly family room one night stay checking in good nights sleep bewleys keys
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I have travelled all around the world and visited many hotels from London to Sydney, from Dubai to Thailand and I would have to say the customer service of this hotel was the most outstanding of all.

I’m a brutish mum living in Sydney and I decided to travel round the UK with my two boys (3 years old and 9 months old) to visit family. It was fun but also very challenging.

I specifically chose Clayton hotel based on the fact they had family rooms with two bedrooms, satellite tv in each room, and had a travel cot. I was travelling back to Sydney the next day (in the evening) so hoped I could get a good sleep before the gruelling journey.

The room was amazing, two separate rooms, clean, huge, just fabulous and the hotel staff were extremely attentive.

The next day I had to return my rental car but also had two suitcases, a travel cot 2 hand luggage bags and two kids. The lovely drivers took my bags and put them in a safe space, then I took my car with the kids back to the rental company and when I rang them they picked me up and took me back to the hotel. Me and the boys had lunch and then the drivers took me to the airport got a trolley and one driver (alan) then pushed the trolley to the check in desk for me. I did offer money which he declined.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Jenny A
AliK6654, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Jenny A,

WOW!!! what a wonderful review - Thank you!!! It is lovely to hear that you were impressed with our service and facilities.
I am also delighted to read your comments about members of staff and it's always great to hear you would recommend us. Your comments have been relayed to Alan and the entire team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a really lovely hotel which was much better then I expected it to be.
From the drivers of the courtesy buses, to the reception staff and the restaurant staff, everyone was really chatty and seemed happy in their jobs. That makes such a difference.
The food in the Grill Restaurant was really delicious, not to mention beautifully presented.
If you’re considering an airport hotel, look no further, this one has got the lot.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C

Dear Mary C,

Thank you for such a lovely review. It is lovely to hear that you were impressed with the hotel facilities. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. And we look forward to welcoming you for your next stay.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Thebooking was easy, the checking in was easy, the room was comfortable and spacious. The staff were friendly and welcoming, especially the minibus driver, John, who was extremely helpful in terms of ensuring you had all the information to make your stay, and future stays, easy and enjoyable. The pick-up/drop-offsystem to and from the transport terminal is efficient, easy and we'll organised. You need to phone the hotel from the transport terminal or book at reception for a lift. The only slightly disappointing aspect was the breakfast: it was just not the standard I expected at this hotel. There were no baked beans available, despite a sign saying there were, no butter, only margarine, insufficient cutlery, just small things but notably slightly less than par. However, wouldn't prevent me from staying there again for future overnight stops.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Rosey A,

Firstly I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing a review about your stay.

I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with the service you have received.
I am delighted to read your comments about members of staff and it's always great to hear you would recommend us. Your comments have been relayed to John.

However, in the same time I am really sorry to read your comments about the Breakfast. Your review has been forwarded to the Food & Beverage Manager to be reviewed.

I am looking forward to welcome you back and I am confident that on your return to our hotel, you will see an improvement in our Breakfast service.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Check in was fast and easy. This is a real business type hotel and was clean and comfortable. Surprisingly quiet at night considering how close we were to the airport. Very close to the car rental return village so convenient. Room service was a little slow, kids ice cream was pretty much melted when we got it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear dundeeb0y,

Thank you for taking you time to write a review.

I am really pleased to read your feedback but I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Room Service. Of course your comments have been relayed to our Head Chef and Food & Drinks Outlet Manager to review.

Overall, on a positive note I am delighted you enjoyed your stay as a whole and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with friendly staff. Parking and drop off/pick up from airport was fast and convenient,will definitely return,stayed in the executive family room,peace of mind the car was safe,returned to a lovely busy Halloween themed foyer, excellent

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Go32815529325,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel.

It is great to read your lovely comments about the service and about our staff. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel, hopefully in the near future.